One More Productions is not a typical repertory theatre company, but a production company that mounts, stages and produces theatre at a professional, yet affordable level. One More Productions brings together only the most talented individuals to present live theatre with the utmost value, integrity and passion and strives to provide a truly unparalleled and unique experience for all those involved.
One More Productions is dedicated to making the arts accessible for the entire community, producing full-scale musicals, fully-mounted plays, staged readings, and original works, as well as industrial performances and musical reviews for tradeshows, rotaries, country clubs and civic events. We are built on the foundation that art strengthens and enriches communities by promoting creativity, communication and education. Knowing the importance of theatre, especially for children and young adults, not only as an outlet, but also as an educational tool that can promote tolerance and love for the arts through song, dance and entertainment, One More Productions has made a commitment to producing theater for a wide audience that is family-friendly and diverse.
One More Productions is actively involved in the community, partnering with school districts in both Los Angeles and Orange Counties to provide educational performances and tours for both students as well as faculty. We are also devoted to giving back to the community, helping to raise money and awareness for local organizations and charitable foundations by hosting performances and special events.
One More Productions was founded in 2004 by Nicole Cassesso and Damien Lorton and found a permanent home at the historical GEM Theater in 2008. One More Productions quickly established itself as one of the top theater companies in Southern California and continues to receive critical acclaim from audiences and critics alike.
- “You could feel the adrenaline and the determination and moxie from the cast and crew from the moment the show began, and the performance was pure perfection.” — Lee Runnels, Orange County Coast
- “The performance was fantastic. The whole cast was exceptional. If you didn't get a chance to see this show...you missed something special.” — Goldstar Events Member
- “I was SO impressed with this theater company and production. I did not know what to expect, but this exceeded any expectations I had. The production was so professional, the theater is beautiful and wonderfully intimate, and the cast was beyond talented.” — Goldstar Events Member
- “One More Productions has brought The Gem Theater back to life.” — Kim Huy, Garden Grove Community Services Director
- “The musical numbers are brief, brisk and bracing — the iconic 'All That Jazz,' defiant 'Cell Block Tango,' deliberately sappy 'A Little Bit of Good' and the gaudy 'Razzle Dazzle' — and set pieces like 'We Both Reached for the Gun,' with Billy as ventriloquist and Roxie as his dummy, are brilliantly staged.” — Eric Marchese, The Orange County Register
- “We really appreciate Damien Lorton and Nicole Cassesso. They put on a great show. Everyone had a great time watching a wonderful cast that is really very talented.” — Scott Weimer, Garden Grove Rotary Event Chairman
"To promote the finest in performing arts at an affordable cost. To educate, support, and raise awareness in the community through live performance. To create a theatrical experience of the highest quality that brings both respect and love for the arts."